TOAST FOR UNDER $20
My family and I are not big drinkers, however, on birthdays and holidays, we like to toast to family, love and happiness with a glass of bubbly.
When I say "bubbly," I mean Prosecco, because there is no way that I'm spending upwards of $40 on one bottle, when no one would know the difference anyway. With that being said, I created a beautiful display (and delicious) toast for under $20!
Here's what you'll need:
1. Prosecco of your choice - my family prefers dry so "Tosca Prosecco Doc Brut" was perfect-$9.95, Bottle King, Ramsey
2. A pretty garnish - "Driscoll's Organic Raspberries" - $4.99, Shoprite, Ramsey
Here's what you'll do:
1. Arrange champagne flutes in a pyramid
2. Fill each glass with Prosecco
3. Drop in a raspberry - Washed and frozen
(so it cools down the room temperature Prosecco).
4. Drink and repeat!